Skip to main content

Inspiration: We Are Made Of Stars

Good Evening Everyone!

I've been having a bit of a break from nail art and blogging as I just wasn't feeling it anymore. Sometimes, I think we just need some space from our favourite hobbies in order to keep that spark of interest that made us fall in love with it in the first place!

Anyway, I'm back and feeling inspired and ready to create! I came across some stunningly beautiful images on Pinterest of nebulae, galaxies and night skies. I've been wanting to do a 'Galaxy' manicure for a while now but just never got around to it. So now seems to be the perfect time to try a few!








 

Aren't they amazing?! I've already got a few ideas so I can't wait to get started! Wish me luck :)

Thanks for reading!

Kayleigh :)

Comments

Favourites

The Beauty That Is Striping Tape

Mooning Around In Lace

Inspiration: Cozy Autumn