Skip to main content

Untamed Luxury

A Good Evening To You All!!

Today's manicure is way over the top and very blingy!! Definitely not for your average daily routine but perfect for the Christmas party season!


I started off with two coats of the stunning China Glaze 'Red-y & Willing' which is just such a rich, deep burgundy shade with a metallic sheen. Fantabulous.


Once that was dry, I painted on a coat of Orly 'Can't Be Tamed' on all my nails. This nail polish is made up of royal purple medium sized hex glitters and pewter small sized hex glitters. I really like the fact that it's not your usual silver glitter; a bit more unique!


I then dabbed on a dense coat of Butter London 'Lovely Jubbly' at the base of each nail (near the cuticle). This is a really opaque micro-glitter made up of mostly fuchsia pink, electric blue and a smattering of silver glitters.


Finally time for that bling!! I applied the silver studs and purple, hot pink and lilac rhinestones using dabs of Essie 'Good To Go'. I bought all of these embellishments (plus many many more) on Amazon; just type in 'Nail Art' and you'll be amazed at the amount of stuff available! Cheap too!

I sealed it all in with a thick coat of Essie 'Good To Go'. I got a few bubbles appearing around the rhinestones but nothing too major :)


These were great fun to wear but a bit of a pain to actually do anything with!! I find that wearing embellishments near my cuticles is fine but any at the tips of my nails just get caught on every little thing! 

Thanks for reading!

Kayleigh :)


Comments

Favourites

The Beauty That Is Striping Tape

Mooning Around In Lace

Encounters Of The Triangular Kind