Skip to main content

Just Juicy

Hello People!!

Lately I've noticed that I've been drawn to certain colours which normally I would never think of wearing! Since the weather has got warmer, I've been really feeling the corals and hot pinks. It seems to be developing into an obsession: I want all the corals!! So weird.


I decided to just go with it and chose a pink and coral colour palette for this Summery manicure! I love these colours together; it just looks SO juicy and yummy :)


I started with a couple of coats of Barry M 'Coral' on my accent nails (thumb and ring fingers) and OPI 'Glints Of Glinda' on the rest of my nails. I wanted to try out the naked nail art trend but didn't want completely bare nails so this was a great compromise!


On my accent nails, I used Franken Frosting 'Watermelon Candy' over 'Coral'. This is such an amazing and unique glitter topper! It's made up of small light pink and green holo hex glitters with lots of tiny pale green square glitters. So pretty.


Using my thinnest striping brush and Zoya 'Tracie', I painted on relaxed stripes down the middle of my other nails. On my middle nail, I also painted stripes in Revlon Parfumerie 'African Tea Rose' and Barry M 'Coral' either side of the green. On my pointer and pinkie nails, I did the same but with Barry M 'Grapefruit' and Revlon Parfumerie 'African Tea Rose'. I finished it off with Essie 'Good To Go'.


This is such a tropical and bright manicure, perfect for this time of year!! Normally I'm a bit of a perfectionist about my stripes but I actually like the looser feel to these :)

Thanks for reading!!

Kayleigh :)

Comments

Favourites

The Beauty That Is Striping Tape

Mooning Around In Lace

Encounters Of The Triangular Kind