Skip to main content

My Spanish Rose

Hello There!

It seems my wish for some warmer weather came true, hooray!! This weekend has been especially beautiful and it's finally feeling like Summer :) Therefore it's time for another bright and happy manicure!


For today's nail art, I was inspired by an awesome slim Iphone 5 case by Rifle Paper Co. entitled 'Spanish Rose'. So cool.

On my pointer and pinkie nails, I used 17 (now Seventeen) 'Orange Soda' which is actually a bright light orange but my camera just freaked! On the rest of my nails, I used Barry M 'Guava' which is a tad more green than my photos show. My camera was obviously just not with it!


Using my small detail brush, I first painted the flowers in Zoya 'Rory' (shimmery pink), Barry M 'Rose Hip' (pastel pink) and 17 'Orange Soda' (light orange). I then added petal details using Essie 'The Girls Are Out' (raspberry pink) and Barry M 'Peach Melba' (pale peach).


With the same brush I painted in the leaves and stems using Barry M 'Watermelon' (dark green) and Barry M 'Key Lime' (lime green) for the details. I finished the flowers by adding China Glaze 'Stone Cold' to the centres.


On my accent nails (pointer and pinkie), I added two small aqua square gemstones (from Amazon) using a dab of topcoat. I finished it all off with Essie 'No Chips Ahead'.


I loved this manicure so much that I couldn't bare to take it off!! I ended up wearing it for nearly a week-almost unheard of for me!!

Thanks for reading!

Kayleigh :)

Comments

Favourites

A Pastel Easter

The Ladybird Factor

Beachcomber