Skip to main content

Simple As

Good Evening Everyone!!

Happy Easter people! :) I hope you are all stuffing yourselves with chocolate eggs and enjoying the long weekend!! It's Easter so that means (of course) it's time for some Easter-themed nail art. :) As per usual, my idea of an Easter manicure involves chocolate browns and pastels;

 
Sometimes simple and clean is all you need for a big impact so this time I opted for some random stripes. I started off with Champneys 'Mocha' which is a gorgeous rose-brown truffle colour-yum!
 

Then using my thinnest striping brush and various pastel nail polishes, I painted on thick and thin stripes on each nail. The nail polishes I used were; China Glaze 'Highlight Of My Summer' (pastel neon green), Revlon 'Blue Lagoon' (shimmery pastel blue), 17 'Sherbet Lemon' (pastel yellow) and 17 'Parma Violet' (lilac).


The stripes were pretty easy to do with some practice, by the time I'd done a few, it was fine! Thank goodness for that. I finished the manicure with Champneys 'Base & Top Coat'.

 
I love doing complicated designs but simpler nail art can sometimes look really striking! the pastels really pop over the brown and I like how uncomplicated it is. Coolio.
 

Thank you for reading!!

Kayleigh :)

Comments

Favourites

The Beauty That Is Striping Tape

Mooning Around In Lace

Encounters Of The Triangular Kind