Skip to main content

Geometric Girl

Evening All!!

It's no secret that when it comes to my favourite nail art, a geometric manicure wins hands down! Lately I've been loving the framed/cut-out trend (hopefully this will make more sense when you see the photos!) especially some of Chelsea Queen's older stuff. It's getting me in the mood for warmer weather, bring on Spring!!


To be honest, I'm not completely enamoured with these as so many things went wrong but I'm glad I had a go anyway!! I started off with Essie 'The Girls Are Out', a lovely deep pink colour which leans purple in lower lighting (as in the photos!).


As per usual, I created a glitter accent nails with LA Girls 'Splash'. I'm so into these pastel matte/silk glitters right now!! On my thumb and pinkie nails, I used Rimmel 'Peppermint' and my striping brush to paint on some outlined geometric shapes (triangles, squares and rectangles).


On my middle and pointer nails, I used Essie 'Coat Azure' and Zoya 'Zuza' to paint on some more outlined shapes. I then went back and filled in different shapes here and there with Rimmel 'Peppermint', Essie 'Coat Azure', Zoya 'Zuza' and Revlon 'Royal'. I topcoated the whole manicure with Essie 'No Chips Ahead'.


I dinged and bumped these SO many times even I can't believe it, ha ha! That's why some of the lines are a bit wavy as I tried to smooth things down and it stretched the pattern. :(

Loving the colour combination though! Silver lining and whatnot :)

Thanks for reading!

Kayleigh

Comments

Favourites

The Beauty That Is Striping Tape

Mooning Around In Lace

Encounters Of The Triangular Kind