Skip to main content

Grande Baroque

Hey There!

Today's nail art features a very special Color Club nail polish; 'Cherubic'. It's a beige holographic and it's absolutely stunning, so very elegant. I decided on a manicure featuring a baroque print and an accent glitter polish. Take a looksy :)

 
Just because Color Club 'Cherubic' is SO beautiful, I had to put it on all of my nails, ha ha!! I can't believe how strong the holographic particles are in this, very dangerous while I'm trying to walk or you know, do anything...
 

Of course I still had to include glitter accent nails (pointer and pinkie nails) but I used a sheer nail polish so that all the holo goodness would still shine through! I decided to use Orly 'Go Deeper' :)


I used a striping brush and Barry M 'Watermelon' to paint parts of a large baroque print on the rest of my nails. It was pretty straight forward, I first drew a simplified version of the original on a piece of paper and then copied that.

 
I used a thick coat of Essie 'No Chips Ahead' to really bring out all the lovely shimmer and shine! I've included a flash photo (below) so that you can see how amazing this nail polish is, isn't it absolutely wonderful?!!


The baroque print came out on a slightly larger scale than I meant it to so I couldn't quite fit everything on that I wanted. I think it still looks pretty nice though, just a bit more abstract than I had imagined!

Thanks for reading!!

Kayleigh :)

Comments

Favourites

A Pastel Easter

The Ladybird Factor

Beachcomber