Skip to main content

Completely Dotty

Evening All!!

So, after just saying that I would try to get back to more regular posting, I promptly forgot to do the next one! Woops. Stupid brain!! Better late than never though, yeah??


This nail art is pretty simple but striking too! I started with a few different nudes; OPI 'My Vampire Is Buff' (thumb), OPI 'Glints Of Glinda' (pointer and pinkie), Essie 'Sand Tropez' (middle) and Barry M 'Lychee' (ring). They're actually more different from each other than it appears in the photos, in a subtle way that is!! I then got out some neon and bright nail polishes and went to town with a few different sized dotting tools!! It was actually rather fun and a very relaxed form of nail art!! The polishes I used are; China Glaze 'Sunkissed' (neon yellow), Kleancolor 'Neon Pink', China Glaze 'Dandy Lyin' Around' (shimmery white), China Glaze 'Flying Dragon' (matte purple), Zoya Pixie Dust 'Nyx' (silvery blue) and Saffron nail polish in lime green (no name-boo).


Even though these were super simple, I really like them!! The polishes I used all had different finishes which gave the whole manicure a quirky addition. I know I say this a lot, but I do really love this type of subtle texture!! It's all about the details in my world!

Thanks for reading :)

Kayleigh

Comments

Favourites

Mooning Around In Lace

The Beauty That Is Striping Tape

A New Found Friend