Skip to main content

Neon Trigonometry

Evening Sweeties!

I'm currently waiting for a first glimpse of the royal baby-it's so exciting!! I'm a huge royals fan and not ashamed of it!! Bet he's a complete sweetie pie :)

Don't you just love it when a manicure turns out even better than what you imagined it as?? This was the case with this particular nail art, I seriously could not stop staring at my nails! It's even been hindering my sleep ha ha!!


Pardon the cat hair on my hand-it gets everywhere especially when you have three!!
I began with a base of OPI 'Don't Burst My Bubble' which is a really lovely soft pinkish white. Unfortunately I only have a mini bottle of this and I didn't want to use it up too quickly so I painted a couple of coats of Rimmel 'French Ivory' first. Then, with a striping brush and Orly 'Glowstick' (amazing neon!!!) I painted on random triangles and triangle outlines on each nail. I repeated this step with China Glaze 'Highlight Of My Summer' and Kleancolor 'Neon Pink'. I finished it off with a coat of Essie 'Good To Go'.


As I may have mentioned, I LOVE these!! They are so beautifully bright and joyful!! I especially like how it looks against the softness of 'Don't Burst My Bubble'.

Oh and we just all saw the baby, love how he's already learnt the royal wave-adorable!

Thanks for reading people!!

Kayleigh :)

Comments

Favourites

A Pastel Easter

The Ladybird Factor

Beachcomber