Skip to main content

Dress Me Up In Polka Dots

Good Evening My Pretties!!

This is the nail art that I wore when I went away a week ago. I did the manicure the night before I went but then randomly, the next day I dressed in matching colours totally without meaning to! I am that cool.

I didn't have time to do anything complicated as I still had loads to sort out so I went with a quirky take on polka dots! Take a look;


I started off with the absolute beauty that is OPI 'My Vampire Is Buff'. God I love this colour, it's so very pretty and clean. A perfect base for nail art! It does come out a little streaky at first but as long as you paint carefully, it's all good after a couple of coats. I then used a medium dotting tool and China Glaze 'Dress Me Up' to do polka dots over all my nails. Then, with the same dotting tool and OPI 'That's Berry Daring', I went over a few polka dots to make a kind of chevron pattern. Finally, I topcoated with Essie 'Good To Go'.



It's pretty simple but I like it!! The blue chevron dots came out better than I imagined so I'm happy with these! I just really love the colour combination, its somehow chic and funky at the same time :) It's so easy to do, you should definitly have a go at this!

Thank for reading :)

Kayleigh

Comments

Favourites

The Beauty That Is Striping Tape

Mooning Around In Lace

Encounters Of The Triangular Kind