Skip to main content

A Polish Dilemma

Good Evening Everybody!!

I just got my hands on an actual holographic polish!!! For some absurd reason, they're almost impossible to find here in the uk but I found one on Amazon (love this place!! It's quickly becoming my nail polish haven) and I am so very happy!! Next I'm on the hunt for the  new Color Club holos :)

But when I painted my nails, I encountered a problemo. The holoness was stunning and way too mesmerising to cover up with nail art. BUT I have a severe aversion to wearing only one nail polish, even if it's as pretty as this one! So, what to do????

 
After much brainstorming, I fell back on my life motto: 'when in doubt, add glitter' (see, it works in every situation!). I figured that if I just added a strip of glitter down one side of each nail, then the beauty of Nubar 'Reclaim' would still be the main event! I chose a multicoloured glitter (Jordana 'Gemstones') to bring out the rainbow effect of the holo.

I totally love the outcome!! The photo does not do it justice, it was SO amazingly sparkly in person!! I think simple nail art like half moons and french tips would also work well in this situation, I just can't stay away from glitter.

Thanks for reading :)

Kayleigh

Comments

Favourites

A Pastel Easter

The Ladybird Factor

Dipping A Toe Into The World Of Franken Polishes. . .