Skip to main content

Yellow Loves A Bit Of Grey Abstract. . . .

Hello People!!

How are you all on this fine spring day?!! The daffodiles and cherry blossom are finally out, yay!

One of my favourite things to do recently is to look online and in catalogues for interesting colour combinations. Homeware catalogues from Next and M&S are pretty good for unusual and modern palettes. It makes me think outside the box and is pretty fun too!! (Yes I'm a geek!)

One colour combo that stuck out at me was 'yellow, grey and white', it looks really chic and funky at the same time!


I got the general idea for this design somewhere on pinterest (not sure who exactly tho, sorry!) and immediately wanted to try it out! I used China Glaze 'Sunkissed' (yellow), China Glaze 'Pelican Gray' (grey) and Essie 'Blanc' (white). I am obsessed with the shimmer in 'Sunkissed' and 'Pelican Gray', so beautiful!! Pretty much every nail polish I've bought lately has been a shimmer, I think it may be becoming a problem. . . .I might need help.


The manicure itself was really easy to do! I used the nail polish brush to paint the diagonal section in 'Sunkissed' and 'Pelican Gray' and then a dotting tool to do the diagonal rows of dots in 'Blanc'. Thats it!! Very simple :)

Thanks for reading guys,

Kayleigh

Comments

Favourites

Mooning Around In Lace

The Beauty That Is Striping Tape

Encounters Of The Triangular Kind