Skip to main content

An Evolving Cross

Hello Guys!!

My striping tape and I have reached the next stage of our relationship. . . .we're experimenting with more elaborate and detailed designs! It's going well :)

With this particular nail art, I wanted to start off with quite a simple design on the pinky finger which then evolved and developed into more complicated designs along my nails. I think I pulled it off, take a look;


I chose a cross design as I think it looks good both simple and elaborate. I started off with a base of Barry M 'Copper'. This polish is INSANE, so so glittery in the sunlight! And there's all sorts of colours in there that you wouldn't expect when first looking at it. Seriously, buy this, like now. Now! I then used Essie 'Good To Go' and then once that was completely dry, I placed the tape in different versions of a cross, ending with the most detailed on my thumb. Finally, I painted Barry M 'Watermelon' over the top and removed the tape. For some reason my camera decided that this was not in fact a green polish but a teal one. In real life, it's a dark emerald green!

I loved wearing this manicure, it made me feel elegant and sophisticated (well my hands anyway!). Such a great colour combination too!!

Thank you for reading :)

Kayleigh

Comments

Favourites

The Beauty That Is Striping Tape

Mooning Around In Lace

Inspiration: Cozy Autumn