Skip to main content

A Poppy Attempt. . . .

Hellooo People!!

Just a quick post as I'm poorly with a cold :(

Anywho, here's a simple floral manicure for you!
I first saw these on http://onenailtorulethemall.blogspot.co.uk/ and thought they were so cool!! Such a simple design but really eye-catching! I changed mine up a bit by placing them randomly and adding some dots for a bit more detail.



I absolutely LOVE white and red together, they make a mani look so clean and fresh! I had planned to make these look like poppies but they didn't quite come off the way I wanted. Maybe the petals need to be bigger?? I still like them as simple florals anyway :)


The nail polishes I used are Essie 'blanc', Barry M 'bright red' and a Sparkly Nails striper in 'black glitter'.

Thanks for reading and hope you all have a great weekend!!

Comments

Favourites

The Beauty That Is Striping Tape

Encounters Of The Triangular Kind

Dipping A Toe Into The World Of Franken Polishes. . .