Skip to main content

A Pastel Easter

Happy Easter Sunday Everybunny!! (hee hee, I did it again! I apologise.)

My family and I aren't religious so Easter is more about the family getting together :). Today we're all crammed into the lounge, watching 'The Boat Race' (WOOOO Oxford!!!) and eating chocolate. It's gooood!

For me, Easter colours are all about nice, clean pastels and browns (chocolate, duh!) so that's what I've done!!




I love love love this colour combo!! I'm really pleased at how well the pastels showed up against the darker background, especially the yellow. The brown base is Barry M 'Cappucino' which is such a lovely colour! Definitely one of my favourite browns! Using a dotting tool, I then applied the following pastel polishes in random diagonal lines: Barry M 'Berry Ice Cream', Barry M 'Mint Green', 17 'Sherbet Lemon', Revlon 'Blue Lagoon' and finally China Glaze 'Pink-ie Promise'.

On my right hand, I went with the same colours and concept but did random polka dots instead of straight lines (my left hand is still lagging behind in skill :(  ). To be honest, I like both versions so I'm pretty chuffed with these!! I also love how it's an abstract interpretation of Easter which gives an alternative if you're not into bunnies, chicks etc!


Anywho guys, hope you're all enjoying the long weekend while sporting awesome Easter nail art!

Thank you for reading,

Kayleigh

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for the follow and your lovely comment.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful choice of colours! Mmmm chocolatey! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Favourites

The Beauty That Is Striping Tape

Mooning Around In Lace

Encounters Of The Triangular Kind